Friday, June 11, 2010

Busey scedual, but trying to find some peace in the simple things of Summer



Sorry its been so long since my last post. Lifes been pretty hectic lately. I am currently takeing one summer math class in the morning at college. It is about a 35 min drive there and back. Right after the math class I have to drive back home and go right to work from 12 to 6 mon-fri at a day care. After that in the evening I have been taking a Karate and Kickboxing class which I love, but it majorly tires me out. lol. So my days have been pretty full lately. But I still try to find peaceful moments in the simple things of summer. Last night I worked in my garden until it became to dark for me to see what I was doing. It was so fun. ^_^ I'll post some pictures of my garden compared to last summer. It looks a lot better, and its getting bigger. ^_^ I so enjoy working in my garden, it really helps me relax, and rest my mind. My mind is not racing with thoughts constantly when im working in my garden. Also, this morning I woke up early and went outside on the patio and read and did my bible study, then read my book for about an hour. It was so nice, and the morning air was so crisp and refreshing, not to hot, not to cold the perfect warm temperature. I think I'm going to do that more often. Wake up early every friday and go out and do a bible study and read, while drinking tea or fruit juice. ^^ I am curently reading Mark in the bible. And the other book I am reading right now is called Midnight Magic. Its a very good book, it has a lot of suspense so it always makes me want to keep on reading. ^_^ Any way, I hope you are all doing well. I've missed coming on here. I'll try to update another post soon. Love you guys, thanks for all the wonderful support.

~Sincerly Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment