Friday, October 1, 2010

Alone Again



I will tell you about the spiritual things another time...
But for right now, I will tell you what I feel tonight.
What’s throbbing in my heart.
What’s dry on my tongue.
What’s burning in my eyes.

What I feel right now is the emptiness.
I’m trembling, pulling down at the skin upon my face.
Wanting to claw, drive the nails in.
But I can’t.
I’m at a loss, I am lost...
You’re not leaving, you’re not fading...
My inner most part of me is tearing.
I can’t speak.
I stare in a daze.
I’m breathing hard harsh breaths.

I want to pull this pain off of me;
Take it off me.
Take it away from me.
I’m terrified.
I can’t go back to that lonely place.
It was a nightmare there.
And I felt so low.
Please... I don’t want to go back.

I haven't lost you,
But I have.
With time, and with the good Lords help;
I will be able to see again.
But for tonight;
You were taken away from me.
I feel the emptiness growing still.
And I feel so alone again
And I feel so alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment