Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Secret Land

Nobody knows who I am.
Maybe you would understand.
Anybody knows in the end, Im cought in a secret Land.



I found this song a couple days ago, I really love it. :) If you skip to like 1:47 it will be about right point when the lyrics start to come in. The intro is really long. lol XD Idk, this song just fits my personality if that makes sense. hehe, I love techno and trance music. Its like my comfort music, I always listen to it when Im sad, happy, peaceful, you name it, every mood, it just helpes me calm down and relax. :)

Today is the last day of summer... I will make it count! I will create a Secret Land in reading, drawing, painting, and relaxing this day. I hope you all have a wonderful last day of summer as well. Take care!








No comments:

Post a Comment