Sunday, October 30, 2011

Strange Things In the Midst

Strange happenings have been bewildering me as of late. Some times I feel Im am always dreaming. The other day, I felt an earth quake. My whole room shook, not hard, but enough that I could feel it. When I asked my mom if she felt it too, she had not. I hear rummbling sounds and distant animal calls... The nights are getting colder, and tea sounds good with each new dusk. Last night I had a dream I was Merina Sky, searching for something, but I never did find what I was seeking...

I love Jasmine tea... It warms my heart. I have a stange urge to want to build a castle, a little one, right beside my garden. Im going to look into how to build with cement and large rocks. ♥





P.S. I think we should have a poetry reading soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment