Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone, sorry this is late. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day yesterday. ^__^ I did!! It snowed on Christmas day!!! It was truly magical! I had been praying for a white Christmas, and God answered my prayers!!! The snow was so beautiful!! Christmas morning, we woke up, finished warping some gifts, then later around 10:30 we read the Christmas Story from the Bible, and then after that we opened gifts. Then the rest of the afternoon we just spent relaxing. I had some fun and took some pics which I will share down below. Any way, just wanted to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas, and guess what! A new year is fast approaching! What will be your new years resolutions for this year? I haven't thought about mine yet, but I'm pondering some new ideas as we speak. :) I can't wait to see everyone at the Christmas/New Years Eve party! I miss you all so much, and it will be so nice to have us all together! Love you all, and hope you have a wonderful rest of your Christmas break.
Sincerely Cheryl. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment