Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Want To Be There For You

I've been feeling really down lately and sad... I feel left out and out of the loop with everyone. I feel like a really crapy friend, and I know I haven't been there for all my friends like I should have been this whole past school year. I don't know when life got so busy for me, or when things started to change, when I changed, but they did... but really I guess I let it get that way... I chose to work at the job I'm at, I chose to take on the long hours, It's my fault. I made all the decisions in my life. But I want to make a change right now, I want to be a better friend, I want to be there for my friends. I want to be someone they can come to and talk to about anything, at any time of day. I'm going to work harder guys... Please forgive me for all the times I wasn't there when you needed me... please forgive me for not being the best friend I should have been, for not being honest or open with you about things. I love you all dearly, and I'm going to make a change today. Mattie, Meghan, Becky, Sable, I am really really truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. Love you all dearly like sisters.

Sincerely, Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment