Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 Is Almost Here!!

Hey everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Sorry it's been a while since a post.  I'm sorry!  Life has been incredibly busy.  But any way, just wanted to talk to you all about my 2014 new years resolutions I'm making.

For 2014  I want this to be a year of Change!  I finish school come summer and am going to start applying for animation jobs.  I'm really hoping and praying to get a job at Life Church.  That would be amazing!!  I'm really scared, but with God I know he can help me through anything.  I want to stop running away from what scares me and embrace it and run towards it instead.  I want to face the things that scare me.  I'm going to try new things I never have before.  I want to discover who I really am through Christ.  Not what other people think about me, but what God says about me.  I also have a gut feeling this year Tiger is going to pop the question, I'm super nervous but even more excited!  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.  :)  I don't know when we will actually get married, but I don't mind being engaged.  ;)   So yeah!  I'm also going to list my goals below

1. Grow closer to God, read my bible every day
2. Discover who I really am through Jesus Christ
3. Graduate and get an animation job
4. Work on my art everyday, I'm going to do the 365 day drawing challenge.
5. Work out twice a week
6. Eat healthier
7. Fast for 3 weeks from sweets
8. Read more books
9. Save money more
10. Save up for Maya Autodesk

So yeah! Those are a few of my main goals!  These one's I really want to accomplish come the new year!

What are some of your new years resolutions?  I'd love to hear what they are, please share in comments below.  Thanks everyone, love you all!  Happy New Years, I hope all your dreams come true this year!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment