Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Parasite

Some times I feel like I'm a parasite. Im sucking the life from his body, but I can't let go, because he's apart of my life that keeps me living. He wants me to be somthing differen't, maybe oxygen, which keeps his heart beating. But I am a parasite. I can never be what he wants. A parasite can't have that kind of relationship. Im watching him wither, watching his smile fade, as he waits and hopes, but I don't turn into air, his heart is breaking, and he's finding it hard to breathe.

Sorry, that probably didn't make any sense. I suck at analogies. lol. Any way, it is pretty much about this guy that likes me, but I don't like him back in that way. He is a really great friend, but I just can't see myself dating him. But I still really care about him. :( He asked me out a while ago, but I told him I didn't have feelings for him in that way. But even though he knows that, he is still trying to win me over. I don't really know what to do. Because he's been getting depressed and cold with me lately, because I wont return his feelings. Its just hard to watch. I don't want to lead him on, and I don't want to lose his friendship either... what should I do? :(

7 comments:

  1. confront him! (if you already haven't...)

    i mean if what you posted here is really how you feel, just tell him, i mean truth hurts, but sometimes in life it only helps to speak out for things you want and need i guess?

    (sorry i suck at advice...)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and I think you are right, I should just confront him about it. I think some times I am a chicken though. lol. :( any way, thanks so much for commenting, and following my blog! I'm so happy! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D your blog is cute! :D:D:D:D:DDDD

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! thank you so much!! ^^ so is yours! <3 X3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just don't get why he's still acting like that after you HAD confronted him, unless something else unrelated to you is making him upset... :/ He's very strange. I sometimes think he only wants attention?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah some times he seriously confuses me. I don't know whats wrong right now. I'm thinking its not me. Something with all the Halloween stuff going on, and his past magic stuff. :( idk... ><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah... y'know- thats a big turnoff. From what I gather, he's trying to make you feel bad for him so you'll get closer. :/ You don't want someone that'll drag you down- and if he wants to get ahead with anybody in the future, he's going to have to learn that. No one wants that.

    ReplyDelete