Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cuaght in a Whirlwind



It feels like time is moving faster now. I like it that way. It alows me to not have time to sit down and think. When the world is spinning past me, I will just try and keep up in the race. If I fall, I know I'll bruise, break down, and just stop. I've got to keep up, this whirlwind is spinning so fast around me, some times I wonder if I can ever break out to the other side where the wind is calm. Tests and trials, I don't know how I'll react when they finaly arrive. Or have they already begun? Will working two jobs be enough to help my mom? Can true friend ships really stand up to anything, or will they break and crumble before my feet? Just like everything else... like everything that is cuaght up in this whirlwind.

3 comments:

  1. *hugs* ..
    We need to get together, you and I.
    And talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! ;;
    Ahhh.
    Our friendship can stand up to anything.

    ReplyDelete