Thursday, April 14, 2011

I've decided right now, that you must drink Vegetable JUICE!

LOL!! I finally looked up what all this Miku Volcaloid stuff was. Man its so awesome!! All the songs are so catchy fun and upbeat! XD They are all like computerized voices. Its aweome! XD

Hey everyone, sorry for all my emo posts lately. buuuh. -___- I'm feeling much better today! Theres just to much to be thankful for and happy about to let myself be sad like that. I love my friends! Thanks Mattie, and Meghan for always being there for me! I love you girls so much! ^.^

I want to get a V8 this weekend! I want to drink Vegetable juice! muahahaha!!
The grass is green and the sun is warm! Lets have a handstand party soon! and hey! we all still need to paint those mugs too. X3 yay!

Psalm 118:1
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. ^_^




:3

No comments:

Post a Comment