Friday, April 22, 2011

You will note! I am neat; wiped my feet on the mat.

Hello Hello! ^^ only 2 weeks of school left and its, the summer! I want to get better at drawing! I'm really determined. >< I want my art to look profesional. Im going to work hard this summer and study art like crazy. X3 I completed this yesterday. It was my first time adding a b/g like this. I really like how it turned out. :D




I've been so tired lately. *yawns* lol. and its probably because my sleep pattern is way messed up. Some nights I cant even fall asleep till 3 a.m. X_X

I'm almost done with most of my cosplays, (Yuffie, and Saria are almost complete) Namine will be easey to complete, but I haven't started on Ty Lee yet. ;_; I got to get on that. ><

There is a girl on Deviantart art that I am following, her name is cartoongirl7. She is an amazing artist! I love her art work, and most of her work is all traditionaly done with copics. Its amazing! I hope some day my art work can get as good as hers. Its crazy too, shes my age! Sometimes I feel way behind in my art work, but that just makes me want to work harder. :) any way, I wanted to share some of her amazing work here. enjoy. ^^









3 comments: