Friday, June 24, 2011

I feel so numb...

So looks like I cant quit till I find another job. My mom wont let me. She was so angry, bitter, and rude to me this morning when I told her what I wanted to do. She dosen't understand at all... and thinks Im just complaining and having a pitty party for myslef. If she just once came to work and saw what I have to deal with then maybe she'd understand. Im going job hunting this morning and after work. I WANT OUT! I want out of the day care... :( I just want to cry right now...

2 comments:

  1. Ugh... Your mom seriously needs to understand and let you make your own decisions instead of just suffocating you and expecting you to constantly obey her, seriously... that is so irritating I don't even know what to say.. just hang in there sweetie, things will get better, and the start of that is finding a new job. You'll get one though, and a great one, I'm positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl she can't stop you. You are an adult who makes decisions for yourself. I know she's your mom, but seriously. Do what you think you should do.

    ReplyDelete