Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This time we will hold on and never let go!

A new year is approaching! I know every year I say this, but I'm ready for new changes in my life this coming year! I want to work harder on so many things! And I really want to stick to commitments I make and not break them no matter what. Like I want to do the 365 days of drawing again. I didn't make it last year, but I really want to try hard for this year to draw something every single day! I dont even care if its just a doodle, but I just want to get something on paper. :D

Next month a couple of friends and myself are going to do the Daniel Fast for a whole month. On the Daniel Fast pretty much the only things you can eat is fruit, veggetables, beans, whole wheats, brown rice, nuts, and water. lol! yeah, it's going to be hard core! But as weird as it sounds, Im really looking forward to it. I want to feel great and be more healthier, and yes even lose a little extra unwanted fat around my hips. XD Lets face it, around the Hollidays is when we pack on the weight, SOOO much FOOD! XD haha! but yes! Im excited, and Im also going to use it as an opportunity to really grow closer to God through it. Like when I'm hungry I'm going to ask God to give me the strengh to not give in to my desires. Sigh, and I feel I have drifted from God in general, I really want to get back on track.

Next year also, Im not sure when but I am going to either get a second job, or just get a new job entirely. Im ready to try something new. Not that I dont like the day care anymore, I love it, its been a great job, with ups and downs like any job, but Im just ready for a new chapter in my life. I want to get out in the world more, have new experiences, learn new things. ^^ yeah... I think it will be good to get out of my comfort zone. XD

I'm excited for 2012! I want it to be a year of new experiences and self discovery! haha! but wow, I also just want to say, 2011 has been an overall great year. It had some bad times, but for the most part it was awesome. I feel I have grown and learned so much, especially about myself. At the beginning of the year, I had really really bad low self esteem, but over the course of this year, I have really grown, and learned to love myself for who I am. I feel happy in my skin, and am thankful for who I am and how God made me. I mean there are still times when I feel down about my appearence, what girl doesn't have those days. But for the most part, I feel really content and peaceful. I feel I discovered so much of who I am, and just a lot of things I thought I knew about myself and what I wanted, actually ended up being completly opposite. But its ok! I love it! I love surprises! XD And a lot of wonderful things happened this year. ^^ I'm so thankful for all the blessings in my life, for all the great times I had this year with friends and family. I wont ever forget them. 2011 has been great, and I know 2012 will be a great year too. A new start to a new beggining. :)


I love the soundtrack from How to Train Your Dragon! I keep listening to it over and over. :D

1 comment: