Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fun Photo Taking Time! :D




I finally had some time to take some photos today. I miss being to dress up more in my comfy clothes. At the bank I cant wear any jeans or hats whats so ever. T^T I really miss wearing jeans! So weekends are really the only time I can wear them now. :( Ahhh I can't wait to get a new camera! But I can't get one until I save up for a new computer. GAhh! lol! Someday some day! >< I really love photography, hehe, Meghan has sparked my interest in it, and I can't wait to give it a real try some day. ^^

Any way, Im going to enjoy today to the fullest! Going to get some laundry done, and am going to drink tea and read some more of the Hunger Games! yes! hehe! well any way, I hope you all have a lovely rest of your Sunday. I'll post another blog again soon. Take care everyone. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment