Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rainy Day

Hello. Its Wenesday and Im so exausted. lol, I wish I had a spring break. I've been working 11 hour days, and will be working 11 hour days the rest of this week. I want to go to sleep, I want to dream, I want to listen to the rain. I feel drained. I need to drink more water. I need to read my bible more. I want to read the Hunger Games. I'm waaaay behind on 365 days drawings. I need to excersise tonight and go running but Im feeling so tired I think Im just going to go home and go to bed. There is a bible study tonight, but Im too tired to go to that as well... I feel far away from God, and from myself. I dont feel like I'm really living. Im looking forward to this weekend, Im looking forward to seeing my friends. Im looking forward to being able to relax. I love all this rain. My garden is turning so green, I hope my flowers come up soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment